Buy with Us
Whether you are a first time home buyer, moving up, a seasoned investor, a foreign buyer, the process can be overwhelming. We are here to help you navigate the buying process, to make it easy and enjoyable as well, but specially to advocate for you! In our years in the real estate business we've seen buyers, new and seasoned make expensive mistakes on a daily basis. When you work with us, we will guide you through the entire process, from obtaining the best financing for your situation, assessing your home ownership needs, search for the right neighborhood and home for you to navigating the transaction to a successful closing.
We would love to provide you with a comprehensive overview of the home buying process from assessing personal finances to closing on your dream home. Our goal is to help you make smart, informed decisions on your journey to home ownership. We can help you understand the following
- Benefits and responsibilities of home ownership
- How to identify financial needs and resources available
- The costs of buying a home
- What role their credit history plays in the loan qualification process
- Credit Repair what you need to know
- How to get a mortgage
- What are the down payment and mortgage options available to them
- Why is important to have the right team on your side from your Realtor® , Lender, Home Inspector, Title Company, etc.
- How to find the perfect home
- What goes into a home purchase offer and contract
- What type of inspections may be necessary
- What to do in case issues are found in the home by the inspectors
- What is the role of the closing agent
- How to take title on the property
- Which forms and fees are part of the closing (settlement) process
- How to protect your purchase and be successful homeowners
- How to file your homestead exemption
Are you a first time home buyer? Let us help you find the perfect home but also a number of down payment assistance programs help you make the buying process more affordable. Click on the link below to find out more.
BENEFITS OF HOME OWNERSHIP - Part of the American Dream
Are you ready to take the plunge into home ownership? Chances are you've already crunched the numbers and gone over the pros an cons of buying your own home. Well, here's a list of pros that you might want to add to your list:
- Home Ownership can help you build equity over time. This is the big one. Owning your own home can be a great way to create equity for the future and provide stability and security for you and your family.
- Your monthly payments will remain stable. Speaking of stability, with fixed–rate mortgages, your monthly principal and interest payments will stay the same for the entire period of the loan. This will make it easier to plan and budget
- You may have some tax benefits. You may also be able to deduct the interest on your mortgage and property taxes. These tax savings may offset a portion of the cost of owning your home.
- You can take pride of ownership. One of the best things about owning your own home is that you'll have a place that is uniquely "yours" that you can customize — from paint colors to remodeling projects.
- Home Ownership improves your community. And last but certainly not least, you may find yourself becoming more involved in the community. Homeowners are more likely to support local businesses, thereby improving the local economy — and communities with high home ownership rates naturally attract more homeowners.
With our simple buyer's road map buying a home will be a breeze, we aim to simplify our clients' real estate experience while delivering a unique and fun experience!
- Find Help, Choose the Right Realtor® - Partnering with the right Realtor® is an important first step to make sure your home buying experience is a successful one!
- Get Approved, Find Out What You Can Afford - Once the decision is made to buy a home knowing how much you can afford and where you stand financially is of the utmost importance
- Let's Plan, Identify Your Wants and Needs - Now that you know what you can afford, make a list of what's important to you. Always start with the basics and then add the extras, next identify your timeline for moving.
- Shop, Discover Your Community - Let's start viewing homes! I'm sure you've started looking online, let's build a list that fits your buying criteria to begin the most exciting part of the process, finding the perfect home for you!
- Due Diligence and Close - We will manage all for you, financing, inspections, repairs, title, appraisal, repairs, etc., to make certain your terms and timeline are met just like you wanted, and now you can move into your new home.
Through network of business professionals we work with many reputable lenders who will be able to help our clients from a first time home buyer to a seasoned investor Whether you're looking for a Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Down Payment Assistance or specialty loans we can help! Remember getting pre-qualified for your loan is an important step to home ownership!
Buyer Counseling Session
Once you're pre-qualified for your home loan, we will sit down and discuss your wants and needs for a home. We will then set you up in our Buyer First Look System, where you will receive daily email notifications for homes that meet your search criteria. This notification will include, photos, maps, school information and much more.
Based on your specific criteria and our combined search results, we will preview those home you deemed relevant in a timely way. We will accompany you to all the properties selected and will provide you with relevant information, such as disclosures, surveys, inspections and anything relevant that's available to us. We will only show you properties that meet your desired location and price range.
We promise to respond promptly to any of your inquiries the same day they're presented to us. Will also keep up updated during the entire process as contingencies and other milestones are met.
When available will review with you property disclosures and any other document relevant to the purchase of your home, as well as disclose any physical defect known to us prior to writing an offer on a property. Should anything in the Seller's Disclosure or any other disclosure requires remedy, we will address these items in the offer to purchase. Along with the disclosures we will also review the pros and cons of the property which may affect it's future value and sale.
Once a property has been selected we will discuss a negotiation strategy including but not limited to advice on the initial price, terms and timeline.
We will prepare a Buyer's Comparative Market Analysis before writing an offer, using only the latest and most comparable sold properties in the immediate vicinity of the home you're making an offer on. We will also discuss a negotiation strategy for this property where terms, price and timeline will be discussed and decided upon.
Once all terms, price and timeline have been established, we will prepare the Contract for Purchase and Sale, and present it to the Seller with the listing agent present, when possible if not to the listing agent in timely and professional manner.
Once your offer has been accepted by all parties, we will manage the entire transaction until the closing date to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing
Home Inspection, WDO Inspection, Survey, Septic Inspection, etc.
We will recommend at least 3 home inspectors from our network of home service professionals for you to choose from and carry out any necessary inspection of the home being purchased within the allotted time frame in the contract. Once you've made a decision on these items we will arrange times for inspection, make sure the open is open and available and finally will review the results of all inspections performed to decide whether to continue with the purchase or to ask the seller to make repairs and/or alterations.
We will explain to you the importance of purchasing a home warranty to reduce your risks in the first year of home ownership.
When obtaining a mortgage loan, we will remain in constant contact with your lender to ensure everything is running smoothly as well as to be proactive should any difficulties arise.
Final Walk-Through Inspection
Once all contingencies, terms of the contract, financing has been given the Clear to Close, we will accompany you to a thorough walk-through of the property before closing to ensure everything is as it should be. In case any problems arise we will assist you in dealing with them.
As we're managing the transaction on your behalf, we will monitor and inform you of the progress regularly. We will attend your closing to answer any questions or concerns that may arise at the closing table. Our goal is to make your real estate transaction to close as smoothly as possible and to overall make your home buying experience an informative and pleasant one.
We typically represent you as Transaction Broker providing a limited form of representation to a buyer, seller or both in a real estate transaction but does not represent either in a fiduciary capacity or as a single agent. The duties of a real estate licensee in this form of representation include the following:
- Dealing honestly and fairly
- Accounting for all funds
- Using, skill care and diligence in the transaction
- Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the the value of residential property and are not readily observable to the buyer
- Limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party. This limited confidentiality will prevent disclosure that the seller will accept a price less than the asking or listed price, that the buyer will pay a price greater than the price submitted in a written offer, of the motivation of any party for selling or buying property, that a seller or buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offered, or of any other information requested by a party to remain confidential
- Any additional duties that mutually agreed to with a party.